About Wm. Todd Berry
Wm. Todd Berry has been licensed to practice law in California since 1994. He earned a Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering from Texas Tech University and received his Juris Doctor from California Pacific School of Law.
Background & Professional Career
He began his legal career with the Law Office of Gary M. Fachin in Bakersfield representing plaintiffs and defendants in general civil litigation matters, including products liability. He later worked for Rodriguez & Associates, one of the premier personal injury firms in the Southern San Joaquin Valley of California.
Todd worked for Yohman, Parker, Kern, Nard & Wenzel, a Fresno based workers’ compensation defense firm starting in 2004. It was through Daniel Yohman, a highly respected defense attorney, that he learned the basics of workers’ compensation law.
Todd has represented injured workers before the Workers’ Compensation Appeals Board since 2007 when he opened the Law Office of Wm. Todd Berry. He formed a partnership with Jaime Smith and Timothy Bartell in 2016 to create Berry, Smith & Bartell.
In his free time Todd likes to learn about computers and spend time with his family and dogs.
EducationCalifornia Pacific School of Law, Bakersfield, CaliforniaTexas Tech University, Lubbock, Texas
- B.S. - 1982
- Major: Electrical Engineering
- California, 1994
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 1996
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2002
- California Applicants' Attorneys Association
- Kern County Bar Association
- Fresno County Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum®, The Top Trial Lawyers in America®
Areas Of Practice
- Workers' Compensation Law
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death