Top 30 Matrimonial and Family Law
Rosen & Hagood, LLC
151 Meeting Street
Charleston, SC 29401
North Carolina native Alex B. Cash concentrates his practice on representing individual clients in the areas of family law and personal injury cases.
Alex earned his law degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He has practiced law with Rosen Hagood since 1991 and is a senior equity member of the firm.
He was nominated by his peers and became a member of The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers in South Carolina from 2008 through the present. Highly active within the state's community of trial attorneys, Alex was elected by his peers to serve on the Board of Governors for the South Carolina Association for Justice from 2003-2009 and for a third term from 2011-2013. In 2013, he was elected to serve as the Secretary/Treasurer for South Carolina Association for Justice.
In addition, Alex is a member of the South Carolina Association for Justice, the Family Law Section of the South Carolina Bar, American Bar Association, American Association for Justice, and the Southern Trial Lawyers Association. He has spoken at a variety of continuing legal education seminars about family law issues. Alex is also the co-author of "Negligence" published in South Carolina Jurisprudence.
Alex graduated magna cum laude from Florida State University and received a Master of Music with Distinction from Indiana University. He has performed with numerous orchestras, including the Spoleto Orchestra in both Charleston and Italy.
Areas of Practice
• Family Law
• Personal Injury/Wrongful Death
• Products Liability
• Traumatic Brain Injury
Admitted to Practice
• South Carolina
• U.S. District Court, District of South Carolina
• U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
Professional Associations and Memberships
• American Bar Association _ Tort and Insurance Practice Section
• South Carolina Bar _ Member, Family Law Section
• South Carolina Association for Justice _ Board Member, 2003-2009, 2011-2014
• American Association for Justice
• Charleston County Bar Association _ Executive Committee Member, 2009-2010
• The National Trial Lawyers _ Top 100 Trial Lawyers for South Carolina, 2008-present
• Southern Trial Lawyers Association
Awards & Recognition
• Top 100 Trial Lawyers in South Carolina, The National Trial Lawyers, 2008-present
• AV-Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
• Florida State University (Magna Cum Laude, 1983)
• Indiana University (Master's in Music, 1985)
• University of North Carolina (J.D., 1991)