Credentials and Bio
- BA Degree (1965) - City College of New York (CUNY) major in International Politics, minor in literature.
- "Who's Who among American College Students - 1965"
- CUNY Delegate to International Model United Nations Conference -1964
- Community Service Organizer instituting and directing legal services, Bklyn, NY -1967
- Jurus Doctorate Degree - Brooklyn Law School - 1968
- Admitted to the Bar in New York - 1969
- Admitted to practice in Federal Courts - 1970
- General Law Practice w/ specialization in Matrimonial Law - 1977 to Current
Achievements and Accolades
- Frequent Analyst and Commentator on COURT TV (Matrimonial and Divorce "expert")
- Awarded an AV rating (its highest) - Martindale - Hubbell Peer Review Ratings Service Law directory.
- Consecutive annual selections – 2007 – 2020- New York Times Super Lawyers Section
- "Top Lawyer" in Divorce Law field.
- Certified Law Guardian for Children, State of New York
- Co-Chair of Matrimonial Section of NY County Lawyers Association 2001-2004
- Attorney of record on the winning side of several important and unique Test cases
Now also accepting assignments in high conflict divorces, post judgment, to serve as the Parenting Coordinator.